Training Crack an axe
For Trinket!
Trickster

Age: 3 | Height: 4'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 733
"Someone might kill me to take my food," Trinket said. "Or they might get angry at me. Or they might kill me just because they like killing people. That's what my friend said."

She watched Sah as he offered his explanation, her head tilted to the side. She knew of the words, Bounty Hunters, but she had never given it much thought before. But as she thought on it, the idea was curious.

Most curious indeed.

"Someone will pay me to kill people?" she asked. She gave a tiny nod. "That sounds like a fun game. Though I don't need to get paid. I can just take the things I need. So I can bounty hunt for free." She gave a small, serious nod. It seemed like a perfectly reasonable option.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
yet my blood renders me a King
"Well, your friend isn't wrong. But those things aren't incredibly common for your typical day. Basing your ever action on that might be a waste of your time." Sah didn't want Trinket to live every day in preparation for her potential murder. That wasn't a way to live. It'd only hold her back from learning all that she wished to.

"Yes. If you truly wish to kill someone, that might be the best way to do it." The best way in regard to stopping Trinket from going about and randomly killing innocent people. Granted, not everyone with a bounty on their heads was evil, sometimes they were victims of corruptions. But bounty hunting would at least be some kind of moral base for the demigod. Hopefully.

"I think we've finished training for today." Sah explained, "Even if you feel ok, pushing yourself too far can actually injure you. And then you end up further behind then you were." Putting away their training materials, he glanced over at Trinket, "Let's go get some food and I'll get you set up in the Inn. We can train more tomorrow if you'd like. And we can look into getting you started as a bounty hunter."
Sah
Trickster

Age: 3 | Height: 4'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 733
"That sounds good," Trinket said with a tiny nod. She tucked her axe away and picked her doll back up, holding it dangling by one hand. "But why would I go to an inn? Inns are boring."

She could, she considered, make things more interesting for the people at the inn. People in an inn tended to be dull, sitting around, eating, drinking. It would be much more fun to do something to make their day a little different.

She followed Sah, considering all he had said today. She knew what a bounty hunter was, but not how to be a bounty hunter. Curious.

"How do you become a bounty hunter?" she asked, dragging her doll along behind her. "Someone has to want to have someone killed, right? But I need to find who wants to hire me first. Maybe I should post a notice on the board. Can you help me? I don't know how to write."

She knew words. She knew every word, in every language. She knew the shapes of them, and could read them fine. But knowing was not experience, just as knowing what an axe was hadn't taught her how to use one. She didn't know how to make her hands perform the right motions to make words on a page. It might be interesting to learn.

Sah was an interesting person. Perhaps she would learn a lot from him. Time would tell.

{end}