too much living and I’m dying again
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
Perhaps hearing it aloud is as resonating as it is in his mind, because he doesn’t react with anything else other than a hiccupped, pitiful laugh as he pinches his face, hand dropping away to stare at the waves that lap easily around their figures, his wings drooping lower and lower until they’re half submerged. “I was considering it before you arrived.” He admits quietly, too far into his emotions to be ashamed of the thought.

But I have the fucking twins and I don’t know what to do.” Both fortunately and unfortunately, Hotaru’s children were old enough to make their own decisions. His twins were still young, still looking for a way to thrive in this life that was appearing to non-stop throw wrenches in every heartbeat of a second.

So he heaves a quiet sigh again, finally turning his gaze toward her. “I’m sorry about Enzo.” It’s a quiet whisper, incapable of imagining the pain she’s going through – knowing that it’s different from his but still cut from the same cloth. A cloth that for the two of them had far too many nicks within to remain stable.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: too much living and I’m dying again - by Sunjata - 11-29-2022, 05:53 AM