too much living and I’m dying again
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
Maybe it would be the charm to end it all. It’s a beautiful day for it, too, the way the sun hits the ocean in ways that have him debating whether he should stay to see it set or abandon it all beforehand. But he’s made his decision, he has to stay, even if it hurts, even if he’s already numbing to the sensation of life around him. “We both are cursed.” Sunjata agrees softly. Her with her children, his with sharing his heart with his lovers.

He certainly doesn’t think it’s better to have loved than lost than to never know it at all. If he had his choice, right in this moment, he wishes to have never experienced it to begin with. Wishes he hadn’t gotten swept up in Lusea, in those that came after, in Nate who had taken his world by storm, shook it up, and left him with the pieces after countless arguments about how he was the reckless one.

It's a shuddering breath that leaves him as he hides from her at her admission. He did but he didn’t and the guilt creeps up on him just as fast as the wave that crashes against his bent knees does, shocking him with the cold before it withdraws. Stubbornly, Sunjata swipes at his face, returning to pinching the bridge of his nose, though the glint of the smeared tear tracks are visible on his freckled cheeks. “Its terrible… But I don’t know if it was worth it. I could have done something to help.” He could have made the safe haven, let Phoebe or someone else run it, and maybe then Nate would still be here.

But it’s always the what-ifs and the maybe’s that keep him in his cage of guilt. It always has been. And he tries to pull himself together enough to speak again. “What did we do to deserve this, Ru?
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: too much living and I’m dying again - by Sunjata - 11-29-2022, 06:45 AM