too much living and I’m dying again
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i'm nothing more than a page unwritten
on the pavement, blowing in the wind
The what ifs and maybes are a constant noose around their necks, never being enough or being too much, the extremes of each swing of the pendulum when it comes to their attempts to protect those they continue to lose over and over and over again. She laughs, a hollow sound, tears streaming down her face as Sunjata keeps his bottled up the best he can, but his vision swims until he can’t see the water anymore, until the sun is just a bright, hazy mark somewhere within sight.

I would have.” He chokes out, pitifully. He knows she would have too, that others would have argued and argued about the rights and wrongs, but when Hotaru and Sunjata had their hands on something, they had a tendency to dig in, unconsciously in case it were taken from them. And time and time again, it was, leaning their fingers bloodied in the remains of nothing.

He takes a deep breath, another shuddering one before he tilts his head somewhere near her. “So what do we do? I can’t go to Frey. I’ll see him.” His voice drops to a whisper, as if speaking too loudly would let the emotions break from his fragile facade. “I can’t go home to King’s End, either.” Stuck, avoiding the pieces of him that he’s not ready to be gone just yet.
you win a lot, and you lose
just a little bit more than you gained in the end
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: too much living and I’m dying again - by Sunjata - 11-29-2022, 07:20 AM