you sweet moonbeam
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Mateo

"Right, right. Because I was the apple of Daddy's eye, right? Never let out of sight, always coddled and provided for." Mateo's accent is thicker now, and like it or not, he does look very much like Remi as well as he scowls down at Flora. "Not like you and Enzo grew up and fucked off way before the war even started. Don't play the pain olympics just because you suck at being alone."

As for seeing it and being there? "But you didn't have to be." Mateo hisses. "You could have been safe. You could have been with me."

Turning on heel, Mateo drops the flowers onto the sand as he heads back off down the beach. (He'll cry about it later). "Vaffanculo, Flora."
i've told you time and time again
i'm not as think as you drunk i am
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

"At least you were WANTED." Flora all but screams, though her voice cracks and breaks reducing what is meant to be the ultimate barb to a bunch of meagre shards. Gods but she wants to shove him down where he stands, and perhaps that's the only reason that she bothers to get to her feet at all. "We grew up and fucked off because Ronin couldn't look at us without getting all...all dragony. We had to live all the way across the Greatwood."

Reaching for the discarded sunflower with tears blurring her vision, Flora pulls the head off one and lobs it in Mateo's direction. "Vaff ank ulo yourself." She shrieks, hating him for saying that she and Enzo didn't have to be in Torchline during the war if only because he was right, and gods, that was the real truth of it.

He was gone and it wasn't Mateo's fault.
It wasn't even Remi's fault.
It was hers.

~FIN
Every single thing I touch becomes sick with sadness
'Cause it's all over now, all out to sea
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!