empty offerings
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Isla

"Mm, and if you do it for long enough you get quite good at it." Especially without anyone around to call you out on your bullshit, as Isla is experiencing right now. A particularly cold gust of wind blows across the two of them at that point, and although Morgen hadn't decided to douse the coals, they might be at risk of it anyway now.

"Well, everyone I ever knew is at risk of being forgotten, so I'd prefer you didn't do that," she admits. "But if you could leave out my name and what I am should anyone come poking around, I'd much appreciate it." As if sensing that she should wisely make her leave at this point, Isla rises to her feet.

"Thank you for the walk, and the conversation. I hope your unicorn colt learns to stay where he ought to be."
I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
When you hit me, hit me hard
Morgen Walker
Unicorn Wrangler

Age: 38 | Height: 6' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
SWEETS - Mythical - Unicorn (super-speed)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
As Isla stands, Morgen doesn't wonder if he's done something to upset her. He doesn't ask her to stay, and now knowing what she is, doesn't repeat his offer of provisions. Instead, he remains comfortably where he is. Tugging at the brim of his hat, Morgen nods. "You can just be a traveller who was good with the unicorns, should anyone ask." He agrees, though it was doubtful anyone would.

As for the colts? He snorts a laugh. "Doubt it, but thanks just the same."

So saying Morgen watched Isla leave, before pulling himself onto his hands and knees to try and coax a bit of life back into his fire.

~FIN