Mini Event All that I have is a hallelujah
Olson x Limore wedding
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

The Sea of Glass was lined with brightly burning lanterns and high-flickering torches. Each held by strong hands of the hardy Halovian people. They gathered to celebrate, and across the tundra there was a hum and vibration of excitement. It was hard to ignore, the atmosphere causing goosebumps to rise on the arms of even the most stoic.

It was a wedding day.

Whatever Halo might think of Cordelia now, they were still ready to celebrate this marriage. At least, those in the land that held her close to their hearts, and those that looked to Noah with love and respect. Although no eyes were on the Sentinel now, despite how handsome he was done. His hair was clean and brushed well, braids and beads decorating randomly throughout. His beard was trimmed and oiled down. He wore a brilliant green cloak embroidered with a herd of luxere running down the back, and a fox over his chest where his heart hammered beneath his ribcage. Eira stood at his side.

Noah Olson

cold in the violence after the war
hope is a fire to keep us warm
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
She couldn't breathe.

Her heart was thundering in her ears, sounding more like a stampede of elk across the tundra than a heartbeat, one hand gripping her family's torch and the other her ceremonial dagger. Both held in front of her chest, but far enough away to keep from catching any part of her aflame. Still, it didn't stop her from being bathed in the light of the flame, the cream cloak trailing behind her. A thick luxere pelt draped over her shoulders, golden flowers lined the edges of the cloak in intricate embroidery, covering a pale blue dress that would typically have no place in Halo except for an occasion such as this.

Vaguely she's aware of her family lining the way. Of Sah, Deimos, Talyson, Evie, and the others all standing in their respective spots as she makes her way down the aisle towards her love.

Only when she finally reaches him does she find herself able to take a breath, holding his gaze, a small smile curling on her lips. Hi... She whispers along the bond.
Cordelia
My hand was the one you reached for all throughout the Great War
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 73 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
There was significance to this day; a time of renewal and growth again, after war, after fire and blood and brimstone, after banshees cries and fallen guards. It meant that the world could march on, could carry the future in their grasp, could maneuver forward even amidst the grief and hollowed, haunting decibels. A time of celebration, for the Sentinel and One-Shot, that Deimos might’ve surmised should’ve happened ages before (because he could remember both of them doe-eyed and obnoxious).

He'd managed to find a suit, and snag a jacket with large enough pockets for eventual surprises and presents. Arm in arm with Evie, he’d only taken a segment of time to pat Noah on the back with a whispered congratulations, before they took their places amidst the fold of friends and family.

Torches and lanterns in hand, he gave a juvenile grin to the Evergreen, before behaving himself, ensuring the lights remained ignited and burning bright – watching as Cordelia made her presence down the line.
DEIMOS
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
When hope and peace begin to fray
As a closet romantic, Evie is ecstatic to be invited to the wedding. She has not had the pleasure of witnessing Halovian marriage traditions, nor has Deimos, and she knows both of them are as invested in those as in their gifts and mischief.

In contrast to his suit, Evie stands with her arm through Deimos’, draped in a dark navy dress with a thick furred cloak dyed nearly midnight blue with black fur trim. It contrasts sharply with the fire of her hair as it cascades freely down her back. She’d opted for something darker to compliment Deimos, and to avoid any colors too similar to the bride.

Speaking of - Cordelia looks stunning, though her nerves are apparent. Evie doesn’t blame her at all, though her free hand rises to splay over her own heart, ecstatic for the woman and overcome by her own romanticism. Deimos’ impish grin catches her eye, and a vixen smile is shot in return before she ducks her head for a moment to hide it, reigning it back in alongside a conspiratorial squeeze of her hand in his elbow. Then she lifts her head again to watch Cordelia’s procession towards Noah, enchanted by the beautiful scenery and aura.
know that daybreak is not far away
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
For once there was no scowl on the courier's face. He stood, grinning proudly as Cordelia floated down the aisle between friends and family and holding his torch without fidgeting. His sisters had helped tailor his father's suit down to his size for the occasion; tunic and trews of midnight blue trimmed in silver and a reindeer hide cloak thrown over one shoulder and clasped with a heavy silver pin in the shape of a sailing ship.

Boreal sat beside him on her best behavior, a crown of paper flowers adorning her horns for the occasion and her scales polished until they gleamed in the torchlight and reflected it back in subtle prisms across the snow. She had brought her own fire, and wisps of smoke trailed from her nostrils in excitement as she watched the happy couple with bright, merry eyes.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

Despite himself, Sah found his eyes misting slightly as Cordelia walked past. He smiled at her reassuringly when she passed home, hoping to settle her clear nerves somewhat. Regardless of the war and what had transpired he was ecstatic for his cousin. And so damn proud. Cordelia looked absolutely beautiful, and he wished that Aino could have seen this. It was Sah's first Halo wedding, and he missed the explanations that the woman would have given.

It had been chaotic and fun to help Cordelia plan the wedding. An absolute honor and it added a further layer of warmth to the day. At his feet, Lilly wagged non-stop, taking care to stop her tail from banging against the ground. Pad, for once, was quiet and composed. Even the pup understood that today was not the day to act out.  Though Sah himself had to restrain from pulling on the collar of his nice clothes, unused to such stiff and formal clothing.
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Every person was a blur -- except her. She was seen in stark, sharp clarity compared to those gathered. Eira made delighted trilling noises beside him, and a thick purr vibrated her chest simultaneously. Noah's breath caught in his throat as Cordelia moved down the isle made between friends and family, allies and trusted. She had never looked more beautiful to him -- and, truly, it had nothing to do with the way her braided hair coiled up and emphasized the features of her face, nor the gown that hugged each curve of her body exactly as it should. It was not the ringed tiara that adorned her brow, nor the painting of her lips. It was all in her eyes, the deep copper that Noah came to find as his favorite color.

Her voice came across the bond and it nearly broke him. Tears welled in the bottoms of his eyes and he blinked them away, a half-laugh croaking from him, his throat unable to contain his breath any longer. You look beautiful. He returned mentally, blinking back his white-hot tears. Noah extended his hands for her, palm up, and waited for her to place the torch down in its stand, which stood between and beyond them as an altar before the shrine.

As he took her hands, his gloved thumb stroked over her knuckles.

"Cordelia Limore, daughter of frost and snow;

I take you in joy, delighted in the love of you, forsaking all others. You are to me the whispering of the wind through the Fangs, the endless mystery of the tundra, and I will give my life to discovering all of you. My friend, my lover, grow old and wise with me, as I will with you. By Vi's strength I will cherish and protect you, nourish your heart and challenge your mind. You are mine, and I am yours. On this day, we bind our families together for eternity.

Will you stand by my side, in war and peace, working shoulder to shoulder as my wife?"

Noah Olson

Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
It was his voice in her mind that brought the tears to her own eyes. She stuttered out a breathy laugh that was caught somewhere in her throat, tight and barely audible, a flush rising to her cheeks at his words. Thank you.. Cordelia murmurs in response, hands finding his as she settles before him, giving them a gentle squeeze as she holds his gaze with a certainty that she's never felt over anything else in the entirety of her life.

Each word washes over her, encouraging the tears to slip freely down her cheeks now with each one that passes his lips. Cordelia swallows thickly, drawing in a deep breath, "I will. For now and into eternity." She pauses, licking her lips, eyes searching his before she squares her own shoulders and begins to speak.

"Noah Olson, son of ice and storms;

I take you in joy, delighted in the love of you, and to forsake all others. To me you are the strength of the ice that covers the Sea of Glass, the first fall of snow that mutes our steps in the forest, and the comfort that brings. You're my friend, my lover, my partner. The other half of my heart and soul. I will never part from you for as long as I live. I am yours and you are mine. On this day, I bind my family to yours happily."

Cordelia reaches for the ceremonial dagger at her belt, removing one of her gloves before reaching for his own, baring his skin to the kiss of the blade before allowing him to do the same to her own.
Cordelia
My hand was the one you reached for all throughout the Great War
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

He couldn't help the tears that welled in his eyes from falling gracelessly down his cheeks. They froze in his beard and make his face sting as the winds blew, but he didn't care. There was nothing else in the world that mattered when he was in the presence of this woman. Everyone gathered to celebrate with them was a blur in her wake.

He let her take his hand. The slice of the blade was barely felt as it moved across his palm. He let his eyes fall closed for only a moment, a prolonged blink, before taking the knife from her and mirroring the action. He then took her hand and intertwined their fingers. The crimson gently flowed together and dripped into the ice and snow beneath them. Noah let out a shaky breath and lowered his forehead to hers. "Forever." He released, before locking his lips to hers.

Thus concluded the ceremony. Before the citizens of Halo and those that they held close and dear to their hearts, beneath the support of their gods, Noah Olson and Cordelia Olson were united as one.

{SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER!!!! I will be posting once more to conclude this ME (when I feel its right), but feel free to post again to celebrate!}

Noah Olson

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 73 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
The Sword watched the matrimonial graces with all the air of concentration and stifled amusements. Content they were celebrating and uniting with one another (finally might have crossed his mind, but he kept those thoughts to himself again). Knives and crimson, ice and flames, lantern lights across a sea of glass, ceremonial ends and beginnings all in one series of moments.

His smile was broad when everything was completed, a round of applause echoing from his gloved hands. “Congratulations,” was a following volley, before he snagged at one of his gifts to the couple.

Giving Evie a purposeful glance (for it was tradition, after all), he unfurled the rally of fireworks already intricately woven and neatly conspired from days before, created with the festivities in mind. A flurry of dazzling images and shot towards the dusky sky: symbols of hunters with bows and sentinel ornamentation, polar bears and foxes gliding and rambling around each other, before ultimately casting other things, like phallic symbols.
DEIMOS
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Delia had never looked happier, and as the ritual came to a close and his dear friend and sibling of his heart was bound to her true love Tal let out a congratulatory Whoop! and thrust his torch into the air, laughing. Boreal rose up on her hind legs in joyful dance as well, and the courier tugged her back down before she could spread her wings for balance and knock into the other guests - but he was still chuckling as he did so. She tilted her head back instead then, letting loose a stream of bright fire into the air but her display was soon eclipsed by the fireworks that blossomed overhead in various shapes and--

Oh.

Oh.

Tal snickered as several of the shapes expanded in girth as well as length, enjoying the show for a little while before making his way over to the newly wedded couple to offer his congratulations. For Delia there was a warm hug and for Noah a shy handshake and then it was time to find a drink and enjoy watching the rest of the celebrations from a safe distance.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935
Sah

Sah had to duck his head down and discreetly wipe a tear at the smiles on newlyweds' faces. Composing himself he let out a laugh as the fireworks went off. Although they reminded him far too much of the phallic sparkles that had appeared during the dragon attack, they still were more amusing than triggering.

Still snickering as the fireworks died, Sah came up and pulled both Noah and Cordelia into a warm hug. "Congratulations. I'm so proud of you both." Stepping back, he watched them pass by to greet the other guests.

The Abandoned's heart felt like it was overflowing with warmth for the people gathered. His cousin had found her perfect mate and for that bond to be celebrate by the rest of their family was all that he could have ever asked of them. The best part was that he hadn't even had to.
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
When hope and peace begin to fray
It’s a beautiful affair, and Evie can’t help how her eyes mist slightly. It’s like a technicolor scene reenacted from one of her favorite, purloined books. A love so true it was meant for novels, not for her own very real eyes to witness. It is somehow more profound than the last wedding she’d been to - ironically Deimos’, oops - despite the absence of a Goddess in their midst.

Their kiss is tender, unification complete, and Evie’s hands rise to clap in the wake of their bloodied palms and smiling faces. Deimos’ voice rumbles from her side, and Evie’s broadly grinning face shines as he hands over his gift. “Congratulations! I’m so happy for you both,” she gushes, still a little misty eyed as she hands over her own boxed gift. The mischief comes late on the heels of her admiration of the event, but Deimos’ playful expression hooks like a line around her navel, jerking her into a different state of mind. Something impish and impatient. And as the fireworks start - and begin to turn from artistic renditions to something far more phallic and hilarious - she turns into his arms to hide her laughter in his shoulder. It’s a beautiful day.
know that daybreak is not far away
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

There was too much love within the Sentinel. He felt as though he was going to burst. His friends gathered around him and his wife and each time they congratulated them he grasped her hand tighter. The smile couldn't be wiped from his face, and even a snickering laugh left him as above them Deimos' fireworks displayed the most celebratory dicks he had ever seen (not that he had seen many...or really any others besides his own...).

The party lasted well into the night with friends and family and comrades all eating, drinking, and being generally merry. It was a brilliant sight to behold, and as the ushers gathered Noah and his bride up to the sleigh pulled in by a few compelled reindeer, Noah still felt as though he would burst.

Climbing into the sleigh after Cordelia, Noah waved at their guests before the reindeer began taking them home.

FIN

Noah Olson