evermore
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
If there was one thing Phoebe knew about Sunjata, it was how he liked his sex - rough. Her hips ground down against his cock, then rose slightly as she rocked back and forth. A repetitive motion that slowly increased in speed, glazed eyes watching for his reaction. She hadn't necessarily planned on a second go for herself, but already she felt the pleasure rising as he stretched and sunk into her.

As his head tilted back she pepper kisses along his neck and jaw before settling on his lips once more. She moaned softly against his lips, hips continuing to roll. Pressing her lips against his more firmly, her tongue ran along his bottom lip, seeking entrance.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
I will realize that we all need someone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4967
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
She’s right in that regard, rough enough to come away with marks and lines of pleasure to think about in the hours and sometimes days after. But they’d made an agreement to keep this secret, and so Sunjata focuses on trying desperately to not delve into that part of him — and it helps with the way she grinds her hips against his, taking all of him with each rock of her hips. The hand at her side rises to run his blunt nails along her side, thumb swiping under her breast as he finds her nipple again, teasing at it as she presses kisses to his neck and eventually lands on his lips.

A low rumbling moan leaves him to pair with her own, lips parting in the kiss as his tongue greets hers and his cock throbs inside her hard as she continues to sink onto him with each rock of her hips, his own itching to thrust into her harder but he tempers himself, allowing her to get him off just as he’d gotten her off moments before.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
By his standards he is being gentle, a by-product of their agreement to secrecy. So she makes up for it with her minstrations, rising and falling, pressing him as deep as he can go, each roll adding more and more pressure to his length. Her hands also rise to his hair, nails running along his scalp before fingers curled and tugged on his hair gently for more leverage.

Her tongue ran along his, a moan escaping her lips as she felt her own pleasure begin to rise alongside his own. Teeth nipped at his lip, tugging slightly before releasing, breathless from her work along his cock. But she was unrelenting, determined to see him fall and crash inside her.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He swallows down her moan, accompanying it with one of his own as he feels her tighten against his length. A shiver races down his spine as her fingernails scrape along his scalp, as his shorter crop of hair is tugged. Her nip at his lower lip brings a small tug of a smirk to the scarred half of his face, a soft little “fuck,” leaving him as he teases at her nipple some more, sensing she’s going to go a second time and he can’t quite remember if she’s done that before with him.

So he continues, that pressure building further in his gut. “Gonna go again for me?” He asks in a husky whisper, his other hand that has been propping him up moves to her hips to help grind her down onto him, to help rise her when she lifts, making things just a bit rougher as she rides him, but also alleviating the amount of work she has to do in grinding against him.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
She smirks against his lips as he swears, feeling her confidence rise. He was giving her just the ego boost she needed. But she didn't allow herself to rest on laurels. Phoebe tugged on his lower lip once more before pulling his head back to expose his neck. Again she peppered kisses, this time including little nips strategically along scars and lines - not hard enough to leave marks but just enough to satisfy that need of his for rough treatment.

At the same time her own pleasure continued to build, aided by Sunjata's hand removing some of the weight of the work as she rolled and bucked against his length. Answering his question with a moan, she smiled against his skin. "Keeping this up, I just might." she said breathlessly.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
She tugs at his lower lip again before tugging his head back, chin lifting to expose his neck again as she starts to offer little nips along his scars and hidden spots within his tattoos, each one of them bringing him closer to that edge, allowing the pressure to build within him as he helps her ride him. Their speed increases and Sunjata’s breath pants out of him as he starts to let go and give into the sensation with less thoughts running through his mind.

Good,” comes the breathless purr, hiccuped by a quiet growl that slips from him as that edge rises closer and his hands find her hips to grind her down onto him as far as they can go, fingers digging into her skin as he slips over that edge, cock twitching as he cums hard, spilling into the protection as he gasps for breath.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
PHOEBE
She felt him shudder and dig into her skin as his peak crashed inside her. Phoebe grinned, pride rising again. This was just the therapy her mind and soul needed.

But just because he reached his end, didn't mean she stopped. Instead she increased her soeed, oressing down against him with more force. Her breath came short, hips jerking and rolling until she reached a second peak, falling over it with a low moan. She twitched and rocked, forehead falling against his shoulder, utterly exhausted yet floating on air.

Carefully she lifted herself up off him, rolling to the side until she was sat next to him. She let her head fall back, catching her breath. Then she grinned. "Thank you." she said with a sigh. Orgasms aside, she had gotten so much more from this than he likely knew.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He doesn’t expect her to slow, not with the way she’d been ramping up. So as she increases her speed, it only brings more rocking against his hips and sensitivities to spark in his gut as he pants for his own breath, coming up short each and every time. At least, until she reaches her second peak and crashes against him, a low hum leaving his throat as they remain there for a few thundering heartbeats, his hands running along her spine in gentle tender strokes.

Until they part, that is, and Sunjata takes a moment while she recovers to clean himself up, taking the protection and preparing to toss it before he looks back over at her with a small crooked smile. “Mm, thank you.” He replies softly with that same smile. “I hope that was what you were looking for.” It certainly wasn’t what he expected for his day, but the stress relief it offered was perfect.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
She sighed contentedly, eyes closing briefly to simply enjoy the after glow. It felt good while it lasted, feeling wanted and powerful and needed. While he cleaned himself up, she slid off the table and picked up her dress. Pulling it back on, she glanced back at Sunjata, smiling at his thanks. Apparently he had needed this as much as her. The stress of the war and heartbreak got to them both.

"It was. I hope it was what you were looking for too." she said with a smile as she laced up her dress. Leaning down she snatched up his pants, tossing them over to him once he was ready. "Now the real question...will this happen again?" she asked with a raised brow, wondering where his head was with this.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
He cleans up quickly, at least he thinks he does – but only because by the time he’s finished and ready to grab his pants just as she’d grabbed her dress already, she’s tossing the item of clothing back at him. It hits him in the chest and he huffs a soft laugh as he shakes them out to slip his clothes back on, tugging his shirt over his head and finger combing his hair back into some semblance of professionality.

It was.” He reassures her, yet surprise crosses his face for a moment over the next question – the true question she harbors despite of everything they’ve done today. “Mm, well, my door’s always open if you need the relief.” He offers her with a soft smile – after all, he had no qualms about it. It’d always been Phoebe that had the stress over whether or not she should and this whole experience had pleasantly been a shift in his view of her. Perhaps it had shifted her own on him, too.

Maybe Frey was right.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe smirked. He really was doing a good job of fluffing her ego - and it was exactly what she needed. Still riding her high, she stepped over to the door, reaching up to unlock it. Then she turned to face him, back resting against the door. Quietly, she considered him, brow raised. His door was always open, hm? That was a new offer coming from him. Perhaps his opinion had changed of her given the spontaneity of this moment.

"Good to know. I may take you up on that." she said, then paused. "And after all this...well, you'll be able to find me in the Greatwood." she said with a smirk, extending her own offer to Sunjata. Then she grabbed the door handle, opened the door, and disappeared through it.

{FIN}
When the static clears
And all is said and done