you'll want to check me out
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Well I hardly expected to have to spell it out," Danta murmurs, his smile turning sly and a shiver running through him as Sunjata's watery expedition continues further south. "It would feel better with your hands, I'm sure," he says with a raise of his eyebrows, his back arching and tail coiling like some impatient cat. "Or are you just playing with me, half-god?"

To say it has been a long time since Danta has encountered someone like Sunjata is an understatement (and yet, he's met two demigods in as many threads days, so perhaps things are looking up). The last one hadn't tried to pleasure him with water tendrils, though. "I promise I don't bite that hard."
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
no one's coming to save you, swing that sword that you made
It’s been a while.” He says instead of apologizing. It was his usual way of getting through his emotions, whoring himself out, but this time it felt a little different. Things were tougher this time around and the amount of effort given into sleeping around and the drama around that didn’t seem worth it to him for the moment.

Of course, it could change given how Danta is reacting right now, and he isn’t helping matters by letting those water tendrils explore the Ancient’s midriff, curling and cooling around his hips. “I have a tendency of toying.” He informs Danta with a small crooked smirk, one that twists his scar.

One that falters at the mention of bites and he lifts his chin ever so slightly to reveal the multitude of ascended bite scars along his skin, shining with a silver hue in the light. “Fortunately for you, I’m no stranger to bites.” He can’t help the purr that leaves him, his attention focusing further on Danta as he keeps his chin raised, eyes hooded as they watch him.
the flood
with the pain that they gave you, like the pain is gonna save you
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"No judgement here," Danta purrs in response. "They call us Ancients, and the title has never seemed so apt." Because even after a year, whilst he's certainly had his fun up in the Climb, exploring and sleeping and feasting and making mischief in the name of his mother goddess, it's been a bit slim pickings for his libido. Sure, it's not a dry spell per say, but gods, where does he have to go to get a good orgy around here?

Maybe Sunjata will know.

"And I have a tendency to enjoy it, usually," he murmurs, rolling to his feet in a smooth gesture. "Perhaps the heat has me all impatient." All but prowling forward, he's quietly (and visibly, for the record) delighted by the height difference, Danta caring not a jot for personal space as he leans in to examine the silvery marks that spread across Jata's skin like a necklace. "That's quite a kink," he murmurs, close enough for his breath the ghost across the other man's neck.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
A brow rises as Danta announces he’s one of the Ancients and it gives him a moment to focus harder on those horns that protrude and the fact that the other man was perfectly content in way too fucking hot temperatures, but it doesn’t last long as he speaks again and Sunjata’s attention returns to the blonde’s face when he stands and prowls forward, Sunjata still kneeling, angling his head up despite knowing just how into this Danta was currently.

His chin lifts, allowing for some more inspection over the silvery bites, the hot breath of the other man and their closeness sparking a flush to begin on the base of his neck, traveling up his ears and cheeks. “Ascended bites are something else.Were something else? His stomach rolls and he swallows hard, working his jaw suddenly as he pushes those thoughts aside and replaces that watery tendril on the Ancient’s body that runs across his side with his own lightning scarred hand in an impulsive split second decision to drown his feelings. He’s surprised to find the other man still just as hot under his skin, but it’s a welcome surprise.

What do you think?” He asks in an accented whisper, unsure why he says it but has to get it out anyway.
the flood
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Ascended bites? Afraid I never had the pleasure of experiencing it," Danta murmurs, slowly dropping into a crouch as he examines the silvery scars, the flush to Sunjata's neck and cheeks, the irresistible scent of him laying heavy on the air. As for what he thinks?

Huffing out a laugh that ghosts across the other man's throat, he leans further forward, lips parting to rest teeth and fangs against the nearest silvery pattern. He doesn't quite break the skin, enjoying the teasing far too much, but when he shifts back again, it's quite clear what he thinks.

"Ancients don't bite," he purrs. "Not usually, anyway. Not on a good day." Tilting his head as if to encourage Sunjata to glance up at him, a smile curling across his lips. "Do you want it to be good day or not?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I’m afraid you’ve likely missed your chance, then.” Comes the soft drawl, head tilting slightly, chin remaining held high as the Ancient inspects the marks. He should probably be more protective over them, some of the last little scars left, but there’s something that twists within him — different from his upset over his prior thoughts — this time it’s different as his skin reddens further with the lips and teeth pressed to a spot that once upon a time was very distinctly taken.

Not anymore, he supposes. And when Danta pulls back, Sunjata loosens a breath he wasn’t aware he was holding.

He does look up, though, and the mention of good or bad days has him working his jaw before he answers quietly. “I haven’t had a good day in over a year.” As if that answers his question.
the flood
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"What a shame," Danta croons in reply. Is he actually sorry, though? Is he fuck. He knows they'd not be awake now were it not for that ever-so-noble sacrifice by the Voice, and so as far as he's concerned, the Ascended can stay gone forever. But enough about some long-gone race; there's a perfectly good and fuckable half-god right here.

"Until today," he murmurs of Sunjata's good days, or lack thereof; it takes only a very small movement of his head to direct his lips from the crook of the Flood's neck to his mouth, and the kiss he presses there is slow and hungry. It's followed by the swift and firm touch of his hands, attempting to guide the other man back towards the hot ground.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It’s likely better that Danta doesn’t delve into it – given Sunjata’s closeness to the Ascended. A fact that has him brushing by as the Ancient croons in response, as the questions aired to see what kind of day the Flood was having, and whether it would change to something else. He can’t say he’s hoping it doesn’t shift into something that might allow him to feel, but alongside the relief and release that’s promised is an underlining of guilt.

So at odds from his usual coping mechanisms.

Until today.” Sunjata agrees with a soft whisper, one that has him sucking in a sharp breath immediately after as the hot lips of the Ancient are pressed against his own, nothing like he’s used to or has dreamed about. It’s enough to shock him, keeping him malleable for Danta to press back against the ground, the rockery underneath radiating warmth and steam as his hands move to reach for warm skin, instinctively pulling him closer, the kiss deepening enough for him to nip at the Ancient's lower lip to keep it going despite their readjustment.
the flood
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
And so it is that Sunjata will find himself sandwiched by heat on all sides; Danta all but radiates it, blanketing the Flood with his body and arching under the touch of hands against his bare skin. A growl of approval rumbles in his throat to feel the nip of teeth in their kiss, and it's with a smirk that he obliges the other man. With his tongue writing stories of all the things he might do further down Sunjata's body, Danta absolutely needs no encouragement.

He draws back only enough to tear at the other man's shirt to bare his skin, pressing himself close all over again once he's gotten what he wants. "You've been through the wars," he rumbles against the Flood's throat, meaning the scars that litter his chest, of course. Greedy fingers are already following the pattern of lightning scars and bites, Danta's free arm coming up to brace himself over Sunjata.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The sandwich has him immediately giving into the warmth he receives both from the rockery beneath him and the man above him, loosening the sore muscles that have been there since he can remember. The growl of approval and Sunjata’s own sudden switch into grappling hands and a sudden hunger are more than enough of a distraction that he gives in, readjusting his legs to better make space for the Ancient between them.

His skin is revealed, all scars and tattoos and marks left behind of so many lives lived, and all he can do is tilt his chin up as the words are rumbled against his throat, a shiver racing down his spine with a surprised sigh as warmth encompasses him again. “More than enough.” He rumbles, a hand digging into the Ancient’s shoulder while the other rises to blonde hair, fingertips running along the horn he finds there while his own clack against the stone as he tilts his head back more.
the flood
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
Leaning into the fingers in his hair and grazing along crystalline horns, Danta growls something inaudible against the hollow of Sunjata's throat, letting his full weight sink against the Flood. Given that he's already very pleased to see the other man, this only serves to provide more friction between them, and fangs nip very gently along the Flood's collarbone. "Wars are overrated," he rumbles, his free hand slipping down between them to unfasten Sunjata's pants.

It's at this point that Danta has to decide between impatience and indulgence, and the latter wins out - just. Huffing a breath along the other man's chest, he shifts to glide himself down the length of Sunjata's body, dragging at his clothes to rid him of them - who needs them in this heat anyway.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The sound against his throat is enough to keep his fingers dancing along the crystalline horn, distraction in its finest form even as he feels Danta press down against him, feels the friction build which results in a warm flush across his scarred and freckled skin, results in the tightening of his pants as Danta’s hand snakes down to unfasten his pants. He sighs at the sudden relief it offers, though not quite for long – a chill creeping in as the Ancient starts to move down his body, taking his clothes with it.

It's easy to slip out of them, some of the weight Sunjata’d bulked was now lost, but soon enough he’s shrugged out of enough of them to sit up on an elbow, the one hand still tangled against a horn and in blonde hair, only half shrugging out of the shirt he wears to reveal his chest and shoulders. Wars were overrated, and it was something he didn’t want to think about as Danta closes in on his most sensitive parts.
the flood
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
He leaves Sunjata to take care of his shirt, much more interested in the rewards waiting beneath the rest of his clothes. It's with barely contained composure that he stops himself tearing off the other man's pants entirely (and perhaps tossing them somewhere they'll catch fire), instead discarding them close to where his own ragged belongings are piled up.

Whilst indulgence has won out, that doesn't mean the Ancient is in the mood for teasing, as the Flood has already guessed from their previous conversations. And so there's zero build up, zero warning as he grips the base of Sunjata's cock and takes him all the way into his mouth, tongue wrapping about the length of him, fingers squeezing tight.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
His pants are discarded and before long, his shirt finds a pile beside him once he’s managed to shrug out of it completely. Distraction weighs heavily on him in the face of peering down at the Ancient, hovering above his cock, one that aches with how long it’s been since he’s done this.

And he gets no teasing touches or build up for the ride, just a greediness that has his length gripped and swallowed down in the matter of seconds, all shocking enough that Sunjata can’t keep the moan clenched behind his teeth. It breaks out of him, legs tensing, back and head finding the stone beneath him as his cock throbs hard. “Oh fuck—” He gasps, hips rolling up against Danta’s attentions.
the flood