you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
ISLA

It's real cognitive dissonance, wanting to reach out to steady to Flood on his feet while simultaneously wanting to put safety and distance between them, and it's only as his hand comes up to cup her cheek that Isla reaches out to carefully grip one of his upper arms, her free hand against his chest as if to keep him from toppling over. "I suppose I'm not the one suffering for it," she agrees sheepishly regarding the embarrassment, the Remedy letting out a long, slow breath and risking a smile up at Sunjata.

"Listen, we'll just treat it as... christening the plot of land with the sort of feelings Frey would approve of?" The uplift in her tone asks if that's the sort of thing Sunjata's deity would enjoy (she already knows Frey would probably prefer one or both of them to finish, really). Speaking of which, she tactfully avoids looking down, leaning into his touch against her cheek instead and gathering her thoughts.

"You should take a break," she says eventually, and whilst she means it in the blood-loss sense, if he wants to use the time to do other things, that's his choice. "I'll get the foundations finished. How does that sound?"
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNJATA
the flood
It’s true, she isn’t the one suffering for it. He is, with how much his body is focusing on the way her bite had affected him, his body still feeling like its on fire even despite the fact the bite has been over for a little while now. It isn’t just a feeling that he can’t get rid of immediately, and its one he has to figure out just how he can deal with it.

Her head tilts into his hand and he can’t help but to let it drift further, his fingertips threading through her gilded hair as her question reaches him perhaps a bit belatedly (his mind’s elsewhere, forgive him.) “They would approve of that.” He confirms, voice still heavy and thick, a husky drawl he can’t turn off yet.

However, as she mentions a break while she continues to work, his mind starts to spin with just how to fix this minor issue, how awkward it suddenly is. His wings flex, shifting with the wind to try and do something to cover up his sudden embarrassment, but fails as he clears his throat, clicks his tongue as he tries to figure it out. It’s just a bodily reaction, right? There isn’t anything to be embarrassed about, right? “Yeah… Uh, sounds good.” He starts to pull his hand away, skin still flushed violently, his gaze drifting from her as he takes a deep breath trying to settle himself.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
ISLA

The flush to Isla's cheeks is slightly pink now, thanks to the fresh blood currently thrumming through her, and she clears her throat awkwardly to feel his fingers start to thread through her hair, teasing it out of the tail she'd tied it back into. It's just an effect of the bite, that's all - a few minutes away from one another and they'd be back to normal, right? For now, the lingering effects of their (bad) decisons comes out in the husky purr of Sunjata's voice, the hot steel of his gaze, and that's just above the waist.

While she'll be fine - a shift into a dragon and a bit of manual labour in the mud will do that - she can't say the same by the look of the Flood. Which, unexpected for a Frey demigod, but entirely expected given everything he's been through "Hey," she says, shifting closer and into the space between his wings, as if to eliminate any awkwardness between them. "You said it yourself - don't be embarrassed."

Now it's Isla's turn to reach out, her fingertips brushing across his cheek as if she might feel the heat rolling off him, closing the distance between them not to kiss him, per say - not directly, anyway - but to let her lips press against the mark she's left against his neck, as if giving him permission to finish what they started.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SuNJATA
the flood
She’s less pale after the bite than she was before, and Sunjata tries desperately to not look into it too much, to not focus on the sensation she’s caused with the bite all in the name of trying to be more efficient. He supposes that they can’t help it – if it was purely transactional, the Voice wouldn’t have added the feelings to it, right? But here he is, suddenly letting the thoughts and awkwardness settle in as realization starts to break through the cloudiness of his head, only to have her step into the space created by his leathery wings that block out the wind that batters against them suddenly again.

Though the cool sensation of it doesn’t cool him off any, still fired up but more rational about it, emitting a soft little “Mm, yeah.” To her comment of ensuring he shouldn’t be embarrassed either. But the second her cool hand touches his cheek, the hazy steel of his gaze is back on her, head tilting into it just as she had tilted her own into his hand, and she breaks the distance to press her lips against the red mark against his tattooed skin, the blood around it dry to the touch now.

It sparks his breath to hitch with the feeling, though, his hands almost tentatively rising despite her permission granting actions, and his head tilts slightly to give her more room, wings expanding and shrouding them, pressing against her back and tugging her in closer as his arms slip around her and he presses against her again with a soft sigh. “Are you sure you don’t mind?” He asks, as if for himself to ensure that this wouldn’t cause a snag.

Once he’s gotten her answer, his hands lower to her hips, channeling the pressure a bit more intensely there to make sure she can feel it (a little trick learned from being married to an Ascended for as long as he was).
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

"It would be a bit of a double standard if I did mind, wouldn't it?" Isla says softly, her voice a soft vibration against the side of his neck, though it doesn't do much to hide the feel of her smile - a smile that absolutely grows as he pins them together, allowing a reminder of what she might feel if only she'd sink her teeth into his neck again. And gods, she wants to though, even if it's at risk of making the Flood pass out; such is life without pleasure, without anything but grief until these past few moments.

Not yet, though. For now she presses kisses against the mark on his neck, her hands pressing along the length of his chest and further south between them, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. "Besides, it isn't like this is the first time I've accosted you in public, is it?" she reminds him through a breathy laugh, nipping at the soft space beneath his jaw as her hand sneaks into his pants to wrap around the length of him.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SuNJATA
the flood
A bit.” He agrees in a breathy laugh, his horned head drifting to the side even more to give her more room to press those kisses against his neck. His wings at least offer some amount of relief from the wind, encasing them in a shroud of darkness as her hands begin to wander and he begins to burn again. One hand at her hip presses in a bit more while the other rises to tangle in those gilded locks, half wrecking the way she’s tied it up, too distracted with how she unbuttons his pants and sneaks her hand in. She’ll find him quite hard, with a trembling amount of keeping himself in check.

He plants his feet to grant himself better balance, his breath hitching as she grasps his cock and he can’t help but to roll his hips against her slowly, checking and pacing himself. “It isn’t.” He manages, pulling his horned head back just enough to press a kiss to her cheek and jaw, carefully avoiding her lips unless she makes the move first. “Though I’m not one to complain even if it were the first.” His warm breath rakes across her skin, his voice taking on the huskiness again. There wasn’t anything out here besides the wildlife and the wind, surrounded by mud and trenches built, enclosed by the leathery wings to keep the warmth within.

He isn’t sure how she wants to do this, but for now he’s content with the pressure and relief he finds from grinding into her hand. “How do you want to do this?” He has no qualms with getting dirty, a fact she likely already knows.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

It's something she's been careful about, too, avoiding the somehow intimate act of pressing her lips against his own, though it somehow only feels more awkward, the longer she shies away from him in that way. So even as he arches and grinds against her hand, even with the heated words between them, Isla feels as though there's a distance growing as well, and she's eager to shrug it off.

"Sunjata," she murmurs softly, her touch against him slowing somewhat as she gazes up and into his face. "This doesn't... I know you know this, but this doesn't have to be anything. I don't want you to think we need to... that things need to get weird because of this." She lets out a fluttery sigh and shakes her head. "I just... fuck, sorry. I just got in my own head." And as if to silence her own runaway mind, Isla finally leans up to seal her lips against the Flood's.

As for the how of it all, they don't have the luxury of Frey's room any more, so she's left with her hands and her tongue at her disposal - and she doesn't mind getting dirty either. Humming something regrettably incomprehensible agaisnt his lips, Isla nonetheless shifts as if to press him down into the mud, delivering slow strokes against his cock as if to tease him back to the high of the moments immediately after her bite.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SuNJATA
the flood
His name on her tongue causes him to withdraw a fraction, the hazy steel meeting pebble blues again as she slows and speaks, uncertainty in what she means starts to get in his head as well, and the hand tangled in her hair withdraws to cup her cheek again as the understanding breaks through everything else. “It’s okay.” He starts, but doesn’t have a chance to prolong the conversation as her lips find his and he presses back against hers, only breaking when he desperately needs breath and she’s guiding him down into the mud.

So he goes with where she wants him, taking the moment to explain further to keep her from getting into her head — made harder with how she teasingly strokes him back into that daze of desire. “It's not like we haven’t fucked before, Isla.” He rumbles to her as he gets more settled, sucking in a sharp breath. “Wasn’t weird then, isn’t weird now.” He finally finishes saying, arching up to catch her lips again with his own, propped up on one elbow in the mud and dirt and dying flowers, wings still raised to wrap around her as if to take the majority of the mud away from potentially getting onto her.

Either way, she succeeds in bringing him back up to that high, his body flushed just as much as before, cock just as hard and legs just as trembling though now without so much of his weight on them it’s easier.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

And somehow Sunjata manages to say what she wanted to say using a lot less words and seeming much more at ease about it, which is both understandable and an impressive feat given that most of his blood has rushed south, and whatever's left she's stolen from him. With a breathy laugh against his lips, she settles atop him in the mud, appreciating his wings but not seeming remotely bothered about the dirt.

"I mean, if you want to make it weird, just say so. I do my best not to kink shame," she murmurs, smiling into the kiss he lavishes back upon her, her fingers squeezing and stroking against him in a rhythm that never risks picking up the pace. With a final flick of her tongue against his own, she nips at his lower lip before descending down the length of his body.

"Let me know when you're close," she almost purrs up to him, lavishing a few slow kisses along his hips before taking him into her mouth, curling her tongue around the head of his cock and humming around him as she gets diligently to work.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SuNJATA
the flood
Her comment about kinkshaming meets a rumbles laugh, muffled as it presses into their kiss. He thinks for right now it doesn’t need to be weird at all, keeping in mind the fact that they’re out in the mud and cold and he might complain about it if it weren’t for the heat she stokes in his body, keeping any thoughts of the chill at bay.

She covers him, continues that easy stroking rhythm she’s picked, his body both tensing then relaxing as she starts to drift down. “I will.” He offers her, settling in, one hand shifting to tangle in her golden hair again, propped up on his other arms elbow, his gaze half lidded as he watches her take him.

It’s not quite as overwhelming as he thought it might be, though that’s likely because she’s already set him ablaze again. She sets to work after the hum that has him aching, unable to keep from the slight little rocking of his hips to help her, and as it starts to move along he can feel the pressure begin to build, his head tilting back as he hums breathy moans into the air. It isn’t until the pressures built up further and he can feel that tension within him that his fingers tighten in her hair, his voice thick and accented as he manages to stumble over the words to her. “M’close.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

Let it never be said that they haven't christened this place from the very foundations onward. And given that Isla has forgone the need to breathe, Sunjata can arch and buck his hips against her for all she cares, licking and sucking her way along his length to coax him towards climax. With a hand gently gripping the base of his cock, as his mumbled warning hits her ears she withdraws from him to let agile fingers take over with hard, firm strokes.

At the same time - and she imagines he isn't remotely surprised - she bends to press her teeth against the taut muscle along the V of his abdomen, her free hand gripping his hips as her fangs break the skin. And then everything blanks to oblivion, honestly, pleasure roaring through her body and blood welling beneath her lips.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SuNJATA
the flood
Oh, she coaxes him well. As soon as his warning is made, Sunjata’s shuddering, gasping another sound as she withdraws and replaces where her mouth has been with her hand. The strokes are fast and firm, dragging him closer and closer. And of course he isn’t surprised, it’s a dance of the Ascended he knows well, that tipping point for the both of them once it’s already started.

So as she bends to bite against the V in his abdomen, he tries to brace himself. Of course, he never prepares as much as he should, shuddering the second that her fangs break the skin and it sends him back into that blinding overwhelming heat. “Fuck—” That tether snaps, a rumbling growl of a moan breaks from his chest, and he’s lost under the waves of his climax in sharp panting breaths, while the aftershocks caused by the bite coursing through him keep him thrumming with the sensation, trying desperately to catch his breath as his mind blanks out completely to ride it out.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
ISLA

It's a dance she's missed, truth be told, and perhaps that's what keeps her fangs buried in his flesh for longer, perhaps, than she might have otherwise. Her hand goes slack around Sunjata, at least, so as not to push the line from pleasure into pain, and when she eventually draws away, it's with lips painted crimson and hazy pebble blues gazing up the length of his body.

Isla opts not to ruin the bliss of a breathless moment with words; instead, she shifts to lean up and press a few chaste kisses against his neck and cheeks, unintentionally leaving bloody souvenirs in her wake. Wanting nothing more than to slouch and lay with him in the mud, Isla resists if for no other reason than because he's tried so hard to save her from getting dirty.

And so instead - and with a final, clean kiss against Sunjata's lips - Isla sits up and rolls her shoulders, willing herself to relax. "I think that was a pretty decent break, no?" She smirks. "I'll finish up the foundation if you want to, uh..." She nods at the way she's basically pulled all his clothes off, smiling apologetically (even if she's not all that sorry).
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
The bite continues to course through him, sending him aftershocks after aftershocks until she deigns to pull away. Perfect timing, evidently, as it gives him the time he needs to catch his breath, to lean back fully into the mud and take in the cool air, horns pressing back where they curl around his skull to leave an imprint against the dying flowers and dirt.

Bloody kisses are felt in the cold as his wings unwrap, as she moves up his body enough to continue leaving them until her lips are clean, until she’s sitting up and collecting herself as he works to collect himself, needing to clean up desperately but finding his limbs to be nothing more than static for the moment. All he can do is huff a laugh to her, nodding a wordless agreement, before he puts all his willpower into getting up and standing, moving to conjure up some of his water to clean the majority of his body before slipping his clothes back on. He’s still a muddy mess, but somehow it feels better. “Let me know if you need help.” He offers quietly as he starts to move.

He steps over the edge of the trench to give her room as he makes his way to that large rock he’d tossed out earlier, cleaning it up with some water before he takes a seat beside it, trying to figure out which way would be better facing up for their sign, and once he has he uses his dragon’s claws to start etching in a little design, leaving the center of it blank to fit the name they have yet to decide on.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3