you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
The glint of claws aren’t a surprise – not after what’s happened to them. And truth be told, he’s perfectly fine with it if she wanted to sink them into his hand. She doesn’t, though, and instead manages to sit beside him even if it was a bit of a forced gesture by his tug. They’re both too tired to actually fight anything these days anyway. It was the name of the game – both of them drenched in rain that they know to one another doesn’t hide the tears, but the fact they pretend anyway is a fact in and of itself.

Her hand touches his shoulder and his cheek and he pulls her in against his chest, pressing his cheek against the crown of her head. “Too long. I’m sorry I haven’t... Checked in.” A ghost on the wind, unable to be caught and captured, unable to dwell in one space for too long for fear of the memories creeping in, awake throughout the night with the nightmares that raged and no one beside him to soothe him the second he woke.

His leg swings over the edge of the Last Step and he takes a deep, shaky inhale. “I haven’t been around much.” Physically, yes. Emotionally? Absolutely not.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 11-30-2022, 11:22 PM