you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
I feel like I do.” Not just to her but everyone he interacted with. It was a unique change of pace, however, to be able to be himself around her – no use in pretending when they both were in the same boat. He feels her relax as he tugs her in against his chest, his cheek pressed against hers as the rain continues to batter on and he eventually grows a bit tired of it, partially shifting that leathery dragon wing to flex above them as a little makeshift umbrella.

There’s a low rumble of agreement as she mentions it still feels like yesterday. “It does.” Its part of the reason it’s been so hard – no ability for him to cope with it, just the reminder day after day that each morning he wakes up his life is forever different. It’s also not like he’s got good dreams to fall asleep to, either. Just one thing on top of another.

There’s a small weak smile that meets her own when she wipes away the rain and tears of his face, a shoulder rising and falling. “Haven’t been able to cope the usual ways and I’ve avoided seeing Frey. So… I’ve just been wandering.” He murmurs, casting his steel gaze over her face, his warm hand reaching her shoulder now and squeezes lightly. “What have you been doing?
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-01-2022, 07:05 PM