you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
It isn’t that I don’t want to.” Because it would probably help – like it had before, of course in the most unhealthy of ways. Alcohol, sex, anything to avoid feeling a single thing. “I’ve been ending up feeling incredibly guilty about it the second I try.” Another noncommittal shrug offered as her hand finds his chest, to the heartbeat settled beneath it and his arm slips back around to her back, alongside her shoulderblade.

It is a sad parallel, the things they’ve been doing to try and deal. And as her voice drops and she offers the brutal honesty that he’s been struggling with day after day, well, the Flood sucks in a long slow breath, nodding without a single ounce of judgement. “I spent a few hours on the Ahi Coast debating whether I should drown myself or not.” He admits equally as quietly – a little, I understand. “I don’t know what to do either. I’m here still because of the twins and that’s the… Only thing I have and even still, seeing them just reminds me of him and I’ve… unfortunately been quite an absent father because of it.” Something he regrets but can’t force himself into being better at.

So it’s this rut they find themselves in, Sunjata leaning back against the last little pillar for the Last Step, bringing her with him. “I can’t tell you what to do but… just know I’d miss you.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-01-2022, 07:55 PM