you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Probably not.” He hums, working his jaw as he focuses on some dark speck in his wing – a scar more than likely that he can’t remember how he’d gotten it. They could rationalize it all they want and yet it would still keep him up at night, still manage to keep him tied up on the inside until he didn’t know which way was up, tearing at himself to get the feeling and weight to go away.

He can’t help but to hum his own quiet huff of a laugh as her pettiness rears its head, the tears betraying the words for what they were and Sunjata nods, squeezing her against him again in perfect understanding. “Supposed to live on, you know. Move on, forget about the pain, blah blah blah.” He drawls, shrugging lightly as the soft exhale leaves his lips.

She peers up at him, though, and his gaze leaves the speck in his wing to look down at her, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips. “I’ve missed you too.” It’s a whisper that leaves him, one that hes unable to give much voice to. “And I’m sorry about what happened with Varus.” He adds on, his smile faltering. “Shit’s unfair isn’t it?
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-01-2022, 08:10 PM