you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Every time.” Sunjata responds softly – having experienced this more times than he cared to admit, each one was all the same – the guilt for moving on, the guilt for not hurting as much when seeing the bits and pieces of them (the way that Frey had become a mixture of Nate and Lusea and at some point, seeing Lusea combined with Nate hadn’t hurt.) But now? Now its just reminder of his failed relationships, the failure of them a weight he carries on his shoulders despite how he knows he shouldn’t.

Her agreement is one that he nods to, but as she continues and speaks about how Nate was in those final moments, he shies away, head tilting away from her as he refrains from imagining it. “I was always proud of him.” He admits in a soft whisper. “I just selfishly wish that there was no reason for the stupid war. If only they’d talked, maybe everyone would still be here.” Not only had he lost Nate, but he’d lost the Ascended too, and with the previous year and silence from those that have been lost he’s realized that the only friend he has left is her.

And he hasn’t even been around to help her with anything, selfishly grieving on his own, hiding himself away.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-01-2022, 09:49 PM