you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
He knows he did, and he didn’t (still doesn’t) appreciate them for what they are. There’s a large part of him that would rather love the man that fled the war and became a deserter for it, than to be proud of the things that got him killed. But again, he’s delving into his selfishness, a fact that has only ever seemed to get him in trouble.

At the mention of doing it over again, though, Sunjata shrugs, ruining the fact that she’d fussed over the wrinkle in his shirt as it makes another a few inches below. He works his jaw, before his anxiety eats at his stomach again and a promise he’d made bubbles up to the surface, something he’d break for his now closest friend. His free hand rises and he rubs at his temple, eyes shutting as he puffs out a quiet sigh. “It wasn’t bad in the Refuge. And I was terribly optimistic about it. So fucking confident that things would end up okay.” Once he starts the words, they don’t stop tumbling from his lips.

And I regret it, a lot of it, because while I was having a decent time, everyone else suffered. I mean, I don’t know when Nate died. Was it when I was helping one of the kids there with a study he was working on? Or was it later when I was fucking… Fucking Phoebe?” He grits out, the fingers splaying across his eyes now.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-01-2022, 10:09 PM