you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"People change, even when we don't expect them to," Isla points out with a small smile. "Maybe Phoebe isn't the same as when you last spoke. Before the Refuge, of course. Or maybe you are the one who has changed." It isn't exactly like Sunjata to rile up someone the second he meets them, but perhaps that's just the way it had been with he and Phoebe in the past. And maybe now they've moved past it - who knows, really.

Gazing down at him, Isla's smile turns a little warmer, and she nods to him, taking a deep breath she doesn't need and giving him a gentle squeeze before finally releasing him from her embrace. "I think I'm finally ready to take you up on that offer," she admits. "The next time I need to talk, maybe I'll drop by."

It's funny to say it like that, as if the things they'll have to talk about are the equivalent of breezy gossip to share over a drink.

"That sounds good," she murmurs of the Refuge. "Is that where you're staying most of the time...?"
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-03-2022, 07:49 PM