you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Maybe, or maybe it was the influence of their god that had allowed for something else to happen – a sort of new beginning where they weren’t at each other’s throats (arguing, that is). “Maybe.” He rumbles noncommittally, as if he didn’t quite believe it one way or another. It doesn’t matter, though, because he shifts the conversation toward reconnecting, a place where she could find him if she wanted to chat.

And he’s pleased to know that she’d take him up on the offer, if ever it ended up becoming something she wished to seek out. Her gentle squeeze is light but welcome and he slowly lifts the wing that had been draped momentarily over them like a blanket as the offer of the refuge is made. “For now, yes. I’m not particularly welcome anywhere else these days and I can’t go back to the Grounds.” A shoulder shrugs as he shifts, moving to stand and shake out the rain from his hair (not like it matters, because he’s going to shift here in a moment).

And rather than go with the dragon shift, Sunjata decides the Pegasus is likely the one to make it easier for them to get there – at least a more comfortable ride for Isla. “I’ll shift and we can head that way.” It’s an announcement as much as it is a warning, wondering if the steps were even big enough to accommodate the Pegasus, but trying it anyway – shifting to that blue feathered beast and waits for her to climb on top before he takes to the sky toward the refuge.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-03-2022, 08:12 PM