you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"I know exactly how you feel," Isla says softly, glancing away for a moment as she climbs back to her feet, letting Sunjata shake out his hair and his wings and prepare to shift. The Grounds has been the only home she's ever known in Caido, and somehow that makes it even worse. So many ghosts haunt the place, no matter how much it might have changed after the war. (And from the little she has heard, the Grounds is very, very changed by everything that has happened).

Nodding, Isla moves down a couple of steps to give Sunjata room, though she is expecting the dragon shift (and privately wondering how the hell he plans to fit on this last little step up here in the rain). So when the pegasus appears instead, she's quietly stunned by its beauty, her pebble blues softening as she gazes over his form. "You don't wear this enough," she murmurs, stepping up to run a gentle hand over one soft wing, before clambering onto his back.

"I'm ready."
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-03-2022, 08:33 PM