you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

She smiles, because she'd be just as terrible a host were their roles reversed, and she accepts the towel from him to dab at her face and her hair, though there's no saving her clothes after so long out in the rain. Luckily she doesn't feel the cold like he does, and so she moves to stand a little ways back from the fire to let him enjoy the heat to its fullest.

"Maybe it is," Isla says in amused agreement, taking in the decor a second time. "But I like it. In the clinic everything was so sterile, and out of it, to say the Grounds were humble is an understatement, so this is the first time I've seen anything like this in a long time." Especially with all of the wandering and contemplating suicide and all that.

She won't taste nor benefit from the tea, but like Sunjata, she feels the need for something to be happening quite keenly, though she doesn't know why. "That sounds nice," she encourages, squeezing the last of the water from her hair and glancing towards the kitchen. "Do you want a hand?"
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-04-2022, 07:25 PM