you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"Oh?" Isla raises her eyebrows, folding the towel as he takes the tea to let it hang on the back of the nearest chair. "Which ones?" she wonders with a hint of curiosity; does Sunjata favour meat as a panther or a dragon, or does he go grazing as a pegasus? And how did that fare with his human form?

None of these, of course, are questions for polite conversation, and that old scientific curiosity has snuck up on Isla so quickly that she has to rein herself in before she starts suggesting potential experiments. Instead, she leans in to take a steady inhale through her nose, brightening as some of the notes of ginger and clove hit her. "It's lovely," she remarks.

Seal of approval given, while Sunjata goes to get mugs and sort the tea, Isla noses in one of the cupboards and emerges with a small jar of honey. "Aha," she announces with triumph, before pausing and looking a touch sheepish as she rolls the jar in her hands. "I don't remember the last time I did anything this normal."
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-04-2022, 07:50 PM