you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
A shrug greets Isla’s offer, a small half smile that’s only slightly mirthless, another thing of which he hasn’t done much of since Nate’s passing — market shopping for food for himself, only because hunger rarely struck these days. “Yeah, maybe.” His accented voice rumbles out, just about the time she sidles up next to him with the jar of honey. He stirs the infusers a few times, checking their steeping, before he pulls them out when he’s satisfied.

Oh, I do know.” He counters, some amusement coming back into the fade of his gaze. “Though I think in my case it feels more… Not deserved.” At least Isla had fought, and while Sunjata had saved so many, a huge part of him can’t help but to selfishly wish he’d only saved Nate.

His gaze flickers over to see her still dripping, a surprised hum of a laugh leaving him. “Here, you can borrow some of mine.” She’s already in a dress, it won’t be that strange. He departs and allows her the ability to finish up the teas and attempting to dry further, when he returns with a warm copper colored sweater and an undershirt in case she wanted that, too. But unfortunately, nothing else would fit her that he owned.

The bathroom is the second door on the right if you want to change.” He offers it out to her.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-05-2022, 07:24 AM