you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"You deserve it as much as I do," Isla informs him with a small shrug, though that doesn't really say much. She might have fought but she had also run away, leaving Nate and the dragon on that lonely mountain (and where the fuck Wessex had been at that point, the gods only knew). So perhaps she doesn't deserve it either.

Humming a soft sound of confusion as she glances up from where she's trying to dry off her dress, her lips part as if to tell Sunjata there's no need, but he's already gone. And so she does finish up the tea in his absence, removing the infusers and giving them a stir and a swirl of honey each before he returns. "Thank you," she murmurs a little sheepishly, accepting the clothes and smirking down at them.

"I think the sweater will almost come down to my knees," she remarks, stepping away to the bathroom to change.

Isla isn't gone for long, and when she returns it's with her sensors calming down from the warmth of the dry clothes, the medic carefully hanging her dress on the back of a chair. "You know," she says casually as she sweeps her damp hair up and into a messy bun, "I don't know if you and I have ever actually had a conversation when there isn't some huge crisis going on. This is a first - oh, apart from that time you helped me find that diamond, I suppose."
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-06-2022, 09:18 PM