you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
One of his hands leaves the cup to knock on the wood paneling beside the makeshift fridge, before he takes another sip from his tea. “I suppose I haven’t stopped to pay that much attention, but you’re right. It does feel like things have settled.” Even if the Ascended got the shit end of the stick. She was still functioning and alive and it’s been a year since the war ended, perhaps they became less reliant on the Voice for life after the war.

As for the diamond, he nods to that, hip pressed against the edge of the countertop where it almost digs in against his bones but he doesn’t seem to mind. “Next time we’re out of it, you can show me.” He hasn’t gotten any new tricks as far as he’s aware of, but he hasn’t exactly tested anything either. Maybe he has and he just doesn’t know it yet.

Regardless, she asks if people are still living here and his gaze lifts to scan the little window in the kitchen, out onto a mostly empty street. “Not many. I left it open for anyone to come and go however long they wished.” And from there, other plans in the mix began to form. “I was thinking about maybe expanding it… Putting a brothel in here. Just to have another thing to do.” He offers quietly, a small shoulder rising and falling as he slips his gaze back over to her.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-08-2022, 03:11 PM