you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

Isla grins into her tea as the hollow knocking from Sunjata's fist echoes around the small kitchen, and she gives him a grateful nod for being so proactive. "Not that the people feel that way, of course. I don't interact with them much, but I see enough. It's probably quite similar to us, believing that another battle will happen the second we think we can relax." But it's been a year, and people are slowly but surely starting to live again. All but the two of them.

"That sounds like a plan," she agrees. "Not that I need my upgrades much these days. It'll be nice to use them just to make sure they still work. If I still work." Because there's always the possibility that Isla will just stop or break, right?

Taking another sip of tea, her pebble blues follow Sunjata's gaze out of the window, and she smiles softly. "Perhaps more wanderers will come and settle here in time. I suppose everyone thinks the world is very exciting again now that it's all changed." And she assumes that the conversation will continue to bumble along like that, so when he mentions a brothel, Isla snorts into her tea quite unintentionally.

"That's quite a jump," she gasps, though no part of her seems as though she's judging him for the choice. "I suppose it's very Frey. And you definitely wouldn't be alone. Where would you put it?"
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-08-2022, 08:07 PM