you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Always one thing after another, hm?” He offers with a soft sigh before he takes a sip of the tea once more, letting the warmth of it soothe his throat – raw from the cigarette smoke these days. As for the plan for showing off upgrades, he nods to her, unsure how the changes of the Voice being gone has affected her. “So… Without the Voice, how do you re-up?” He asks curiously – in regards to the fluid. Did they have to change to something else? Was it in the Voice’s dying wish that there was another upgrade released, a software update as it were to make it so they weren’t so reliant?

Maybe wanderers would find their way here – or maybe they wouldn’t, starting new lives back in the changed expanse of the world they now find themselves in, in places where their shifts and magic and abilities aren’t restricted, where they’d be able to do whatever they wanted again without a magical barrier preventing a shifter from shifting or magical abilities. It doesn’t bother him that much, though, he realistically likes the quiet most times. It beats the chaos of what could be.

He doesn’t expect her to snort into her tea, though, not expecting the surprise. Of course, it’s so unexpected that it sparks a soft rumble of a laugh from him too, relaxed somewhat. “I don’t feel like I have much of a purpose aside from… Them, these days. So might as well dive into it, right?” That’s his thought anyway. It gives him something to do that certainly follows along with his deity.

I was thinking about clearing out the edge where the trees are, since we can leave now. Might as well build it there – out of everyone’s way.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-09-2022, 02:40 AM