you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"I don't need to," Isla says softly, rolling the mug of tea between her hands and furrowing her brow, as if afraid voicing it out loud will suddenly make her shut down; like the universe has realised she shouldn't be or something. Nothing happens, of course, and she stares into the depths of her cup for a second before continuing. "It's like the connection is severed but I'm still powered on, do you know what I mean?" She shrugs.

The chaos of what could be ironically comes marching in regardless, with Sunjata's suggestion of a brothel and Isla snorting into her drink, and she's laughing as well as she reaches for a napkin to dab at her face and the table. "As long as it would make you happy, I think you should absolutely go for it," she tells him seriously. "Obviously it's a plus that Frey would approve as well."

Isla's gaze moves out the window into the dark and the rain, as if she can see the fringes of the refuge and the trees he mentions, and she nods. "Perhaps people will be able to see it from the Boondocks, depending on how tall the building is. Would it still be under the effect of the refuge? No magic and whatnot?"
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-10-2022, 01:27 PM