you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
There’s a surprising amount of excitement within Isla’s tone and he can’t help but to feel more inspired the more she goes on and on, giving thoughts and ideas and things they could add, and it all begins to bubble in his mind around whether she wanted to help him. At least, while it gave him purpose, perhaps it might add some for her too.

But before he has a chance to speak, she’s grasping his shoulder gently and steadfastly, enough that his steel gaze rises to meet her pebble blues. “I don’t think I’ve gotten out of war mode.” He didn’t have to fight in it, anyway. It was just a ramp up and then… Over, things were supposed to go back to normal but everything had changed. Everything had changed.

In spite of that, he offers her a gentler smile, one that’s with some amount of relief for her reminder anyway. “You have a lot of great ideas Isla. I think I’ll need to write them down unless you’d like to help.” The offer hangs in the air, his scarred brow rising ever so slightly.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-13-2022, 03:08 AM