you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
A cold sweat, surrounded by the way he’s curled in on himself, chest heaving as he pants against his legs, he doesn’t hear her when she comes in. At least not until her soft voice floats through the air and his hand clenches over his knee, blunt fingernails digging in. “It’ll pass.” He manages to croak, arms trembling for a moment as he tries to regain his composure, having forgotten for a moment in his sleep that she was there.

Eventually he untangles himself enough to run his hands along his face, wiping away the tear tracks left behind, sniffling to himself, before he runs those hands through his hair. Red rimmed steel lifts to find Isla, though his head is still mostly buried by his knees, keeping himself at least somewhat closed off. “I don’t sleep well is all.” Which Isla would know very well by now that’s the case. Too many nightmares lurking in the dark awaiting to take him.

It’s why he doesn’t sleep much at all, or if he does he drinks enough that he can’t remember the torment his mind puts him through. He wants to apologize for concerning her, but he already knows what she’d say. So he shifts a bit, lowering one leg into the blankets, his arm propped up on the remaining one to cover half his face, trying to open himself up more. “The only time I ever did was when Nate was here.” Comes the whispered admission.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-17-2022, 05:16 AM