you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
She agrees, but as she continues he twitches to close off a bit more, preventing himself from doing so as he takes a shuddering inhale. “No.” It doesn’t make it easier, but there’s nothing he can do about it. He could try to prevent himself from sleeping until he eventually passed out from exhaustion, but he’d wake again shortly after with too active of a mind. Perhaps he should ask Frey to remove his ability to dream in the hopes that it lets him sleep peacefully at night.

Ah, but then on the rare occasions where he may have a good dream would be impossible.

He doesn’t know which is worse, the option of potentially having a good dream but dealing with the probability of nightmares? Regardless, his heartbeat begins to slow as he regulates his breathing, listening while she speaks – a distraction he’s thankful for, otherwise he’d be reaching for one of the old reserved bottles from the VlamVloed to drown away the darkness. “Distractions.” He mumbles softly. “Nate would… Talk all night about random things if he had to.” And when Nate had his own type of nightmares, Sunjata would be there to hold him tight even if he fell asleep. At least the touch and closeness reminded him that he wasn’t alone.

A part of him wants to talk about it. A part of him doesn’t. The more he does, the more in his head it is, but the less he does, the more it burrows in for later. So he completely unfolds himself, grabs a threadbare blanket taken from the Boondocks house that still faintly has the scent of Nate on it, wraps it around his neck to half bury himself in it. “I wouldn’t mind if you stayed.” He offers quietly for her, taking the hint that she wouldn’t mind it either. “I want to see what you’ve been working on.” Those red rimmed steel meet her pebble blues with a silent plea of distract me, distract me, distract me.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-18-2022, 05:03 AM