you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"I didn't account for a castle in any of my plans, Sunjata," Isla tells him playfully, only to let out a surprised yelp as she's nudged with a dragon wing - a wing that nearly sends her stumbling into a muddy puddle. Were it not for the sudden appearance of the pegasus (and the offer of flight, something Isla will never ever not enjoy), she might have hatched a plan to make sure he doesn't leave here at all clean.

Alas, it's soaring towards their potential new brothel (and it still makes her scoff at the thought, honestly) instead, and she dismounts onto sturdier ground to sweep her hair up into a high tail so the wind can't take it. "A road," she agrees with a nod, turning to survey the area as well. The Refuge is visible, as is Meadowreach, and if she turns the other way she can just about make out the Boondocks, too. With the foothills at their back, though, they're nestled in relative safety.

"I like it," she says. "I think this might be a good spot. Shall we mark out the boundaries? If we get the foundation ready before we go looking for supplies, that might move things along a bit quicker?"
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 06:39 PM