you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
Her complaint of a castle missing from her plans is met with a small amused smirk, one that changes as quickly as he shifts to a Pegasus and offers her a ride over. And once they’re settled, perhaps his crimes have been forgotten as she agrees about the road. For now, though, he surveys the area and the markers around, returning his gaze to her as she mentions that she likes it. That makes two of them, and that’s what matters in the long run isn’t it?

He realizes shortly after that he doesn’t have any actual markers, and instead only manages to have the ability to dig out the corners as a dragon, so eh flashes her a small apologetic smile. “Sure. I can start digging out the perimeter for the foundation so we’ll know?” He suggests, already stepping back to give himself room to shift. “Would you mind pointing them out for me?” He asks her, briefly, before he shifts into the large scaled dragon shift, hands now turned into large black claws with sharp tips already digging into the earth as he flexes his hand.

Once she’s pointed out one end according to her plans, he’ll start carving out the earth – finding it so much easier than before when it came to building the safe haven in deepfrost.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-18-2022, 06:46 PM