you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
He doesn’t mind doing whatever it is she wants done – the dragon shift, paired with the softer earth (still so used to the frozen ground being impossible to break through back when he made the refuge) his claws cut like butter through the corners that she points out. He manages to carve in the edges, his large boxy head drifting closer toward her at her request – a grey blue eye with a slit pupil meeting her face at the request.

He can’t answer in this shift, but he can bob his head in an easy nod to her first request, deciding to go all out just in case it rained a lot. He doesn’t know if it will, but it’s something. His wings tuck in tight along his back and he moves down from one point to carve out a trench to meet up with the other – again and again, only breaking up his stride when he has to pull a particularly hefty rock out of the earth to toss over into a pile on the outside of their little square. And soon enough, the dragon finds himself panting, claws covered in clay and dirt, but a trench is made to connect each and every corner.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-18-2022, 07:14 PM