you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

It's only when he begins in earnest that Isla realises how soft the ground is, the Remedy's lips parting to warn him not to overdo it but, well, here they are anyway. She tilts her head to watch the large rock go hefting away some distance from their foundation, Isla grinning and tilting her head. "I think we could carve the name of the place on that," she calls to him. "What'd you think?" Not that they have a name, yet.

By the time the deep trenches have been dug, she can't help but wonder how muddy Sunjata will be when he turns back into himself; but more on that later. Feeling a little useless given how much work he's doing while she stands on the sidelines, she hops over the nearest trench to stand inside the square he's made, the breeze sharp enough for her to turn up the collar on her coat.

"Do you want me to take over for a bit?" she calls to him, somewhat hesitantly. They both know she can do it, but what it entails might be a little too close to home for both of them.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 07:21 PM