you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"I'll take that as a yes," she says in response to his snort, grinning and standing by as Sunjata shifts back to himself. "You're going to need a shower," she informs him, in case he's not aware of how he looks, before there's an entirely new thing to feel awkward about. It isn't even the first time she's bitten him, but this is... well, they both know. For Sunjata it's likely worse, given the ties he's got to Nate, but for Isla it's merely the recognition that she hasn't felt anything in over a year.

But it's not about that - it's about getting the foundations done for the building, and if she tells herself that enough, maybe she'll be able to compartmentalise it as well. "It's not as though it's brand new," she murmurs, smiling and stepping up towards him. "I'll make it quick," she promises, taking a long breath she doesn't need and leaning up to rest a hand against the side of his neck, the her lips pressing to his throat.

Only Isla has completely underestimated what it would be like to feel after so long, and although she's promised it will be fast and transactional, as her teeth break the skin and the flush of physical sensation floods her body, she's entirely a slave to it. Humming a note of need and pleasure against the Flood, Isla all but melts against him; like a traveller dying of thirst who finally gets a sip of water, suddenly nothing else matters.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 07:47 PM