you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

Isla can't help but react in turn, grinding against Sunjata and letting her free arm loop around him to pin him close, and that's even before the wings come up to shroud around them. Quite why they're doing this and what they're meant to be achieving is lost to the feel of him, the heat that radiates through her from the iron hot flush of blood on her tongue. The hand against his neck sneaks up through the back of his hair before gripping at the base of one horn, tugging his head further to the side to get better purchase.

By the time sense returns to her enough to part her jaws from him, a river of crimson will be soaking into the mud on his clothing, one of her legs having hooked up and against his hips, as if she might be able to straddle his lap even while he's still standing. And as they do part, there's a breathless and dizzying couple of seconds where Isla can do little more than pant a needless breath against his throat, able to feel Sunjata's pulse (in more than one place, ahem) like the thunder of a drum.

It's at that point that Isla realises what has happened, the Remedy clenching her teeth and wincing as she tries to extract herself with as much dignity as she can (not all that possible, truthfully). "I am so sorry," she whispers. "I didn't realise I would-- I..." Clearing her throat, she wipes at her mouth with the back of her sleeve. "Well, that's embarrassing."
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 08:05 PM