you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

It's real cognitive dissonance, wanting to reach out to steady to Flood on his feet while simultaneously wanting to put safety and distance between them, and it's only as his hand comes up to cup her cheek that Isla reaches out to carefully grip one of his upper arms, her free hand against his chest as if to keep him from toppling over. "I suppose I'm not the one suffering for it," she agrees sheepishly regarding the embarrassment, the Remedy letting out a long, slow breath and risking a smile up at Sunjata.

"Listen, we'll just treat it as... christening the plot of land with the sort of feelings Frey would approve of?" The uplift in her tone asks if that's the sort of thing Sunjata's deity would enjoy (she already knows Frey would probably prefer one or both of them to finish, really). Speaking of which, she tactfully avoids looking down, leaning into his touch against her cheek instead and gathering her thoughts.

"You should take a break," she says eventually, and whilst she means it in the blood-loss sense, if he wants to use the time to do other things, that's his choice. "I'll get the foundations finished. How does that sound?"
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 08:23 PM