you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

"It would be a bit of a double standard if I did mind, wouldn't it?" Isla says softly, her voice a soft vibration against the side of his neck, though it doesn't do much to hide the feel of her smile - a smile that absolutely grows as he pins them together, allowing a reminder of what she might feel if only she'd sink her teeth into his neck again. And gods, she wants to though, even if it's at risk of making the Flood pass out; such is life without pleasure, without anything but grief until these past few moments.

Not yet, though. For now she presses kisses against the mark on his neck, her hands pressing along the length of his chest and further south between them, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants. "Besides, it isn't like this is the first time I've accosted you in public, is it?" she reminds him through a breathy laugh, nipping at the soft space beneath his jaw as her hand sneaks into his pants to wrap around the length of him.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 09:14 PM