you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

It's something she's been careful about, too, avoiding the somehow intimate act of pressing her lips against his own, though it somehow only feels more awkward, the longer she shies away from him in that way. So even as he arches and grinds against her hand, even with the heated words between them, Isla feels as though there's a distance growing as well, and she's eager to shrug it off.

"Sunjata," she murmurs softly, her touch against him slowing somewhat as she gazes up and into his face. "This doesn't... I know you know this, but this doesn't have to be anything. I don't want you to think we need to... that things need to get weird because of this." She lets out a fluttery sigh and shakes her head. "I just... fuck, sorry. I just got in my own head." And as if to silence her own runaway mind, Isla finally leans up to seal her lips against the Flood's.

As for the how of it all, they don't have the luxury of Frey's room any more, so she's left with her hands and her tongue at her disposal - and she doesn't mind getting dirty either. Humming something regrettably incomprehensible agaisnt his lips, Isla nonetheless shifts as if to press him down into the mud, delivering slow strokes against his cock as if to tease him back to the high of the moments immediately after her bite.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 09:44 PM