you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

And somehow Sunjata manages to say what she wanted to say using a lot less words and seeming much more at ease about it, which is both understandable and an impressive feat given that most of his blood has rushed south, and whatever's left she's stolen from him. With a breathy laugh against his lips, she settles atop him in the mud, appreciating his wings but not seeming remotely bothered about the dirt.

"I mean, if you want to make it weird, just say so. I do my best not to kink shame," she murmurs, smiling into the kiss he lavishes back upon her, her fingers squeezing and stroking against him in a rhythm that never risks picking up the pace. With a final flick of her tongue against his own, she nips at his lower lip before descending down the length of his body.

"Let me know when you're close," she almost purrs up to him, lavishing a few slow kisses along his hips before taking him into her mouth, curling her tongue around the head of his cock and humming around him as she gets diligently to work.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 10:06 PM