you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

It's a dance she's missed, truth be told, and perhaps that's what keeps her fangs buried in his flesh for longer, perhaps, than she might have otherwise. Her hand goes slack around Sunjata, at least, so as not to push the line from pleasure into pain, and when she eventually draws away, it's with lips painted crimson and hazy pebble blues gazing up the length of his body.

Isla opts not to ruin the bliss of a breathless moment with words; instead, she shifts to lean up and press a few chaste kisses against his neck and cheeks, unintentionally leaving bloody souvenirs in her wake. Wanting nothing more than to slouch and lay with him in the mud, Isla resists if for no other reason than because he's tried so hard to save her from getting dirty.

And so instead - and with a final, clean kiss against Sunjata's lips - Isla sits up and rolls her shoulders, willing herself to relax. "I think that was a pretty decent break, no?" She smirks. "I'll finish up the foundation if you want to, uh..." She nods at the way she's basically pulled all his clothes off, smiling apologetically (even if she's not all that sorry).
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-18-2022, 11:01 PM