you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
He seems to have forgotten too – as Isla’s voice filters through his mind, there’s a hint of surprise that crosses it (it’s been so long, after all), but once the pulse of his surprise dissipates, he shakes his head. Not yet. Here, his voice is more accented – less of a conscious effort made for removing it the second he opens his mouth. I’ve never been great at naming things. I’ve just… Named them after others. The VlamVloed, fire and flood, after him and Lusea. The Kraai was simple because it was named after Weaver. The Slagveld had just been named a general term for a boxing ring. It had never truly been his strong suit.

It's why he’s left it blank. Unable to come up with something both witty enough and amusing yet still getting the point across that it was a brothel – among other things later on.

Regardless, she has a point as he moves to stand and try to wipe away some more of the mud, noticing the flat earth for what it was, making a short nod before he steps away from the boulder. We could take a detour back? Maybe go hunt for some food for the house in the meantime? It seems like she doesn’t want to give up the shift just yet and Sunjata isn’t one to deny (especially after the shared favor between them), so he makes sure he has enough space before he shifts too – his own draconic shift larger than hers, scarred heavier, but still distinctly him just as she looks recognizable to him in a different skin.

He doubts she’ll want to disagree, however, so its with a few beats of his wings that he takes to the skies, circling for her to follow suit and for the two of them to get a more aerial view of the location they’ve picked.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-21-2022, 06:29 AM