you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

Ah, I see, Isla replies with a pulse of understanding, gazing around at the foundation they've made and snorting (both literally and internally). You could call it The Halfway Inn, she remarks, and if dragons had eyebrows they'd be bobbing up and down at Sunjata in a get it? do you get it? gesture.

Either way, she feels herself strangely relax to hear his suggestion, Isla ducking her reptilian head a couple of times in a nod. That sounds good. You do need to start eating, she reminds him, looking strangely humbled as he shifts and she notes the differences in their size, in the scars that mark his scaled body.

It's been a long, long time since she's flown, but her body remembers the mechanics as though it was only yesterday, and with a few powerful beats of her wings, she joins the Flood up in the air. With the wind catching them, she finds a thermal almost instantly, and the joy that soars through the Attuned bond to Sunjata isn't something she can hide. I forgot how much I enjoyed this, she whispers, finding herself soaring just beneath him.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-21-2022, 07:47 PM