you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
Oh my gods. Sunjata chides but it’s equally with a mental huff of amusement, a laugh that thickly rumbles down the bond toward her as he starts to shift and get ready to take flight. It isn’t the worst name I’ve heard. He tacks on with another soft laugh, taking to the skies and circling for a moment for her to gather her bearings with it.

Only to be partially bombarded by her emotions – the joy outshining any darker edges of his own that he tries desperately to keep hidden but can feel them creeping in as the minutes tick on. Regardless, there’s a pulse of underlying happiness that she’s so free with it and he picks a direction for her to come with him – off toward the hills for perhaps a few ramphires (his usual pickings in this shift). There’s nothing quite as freeing as it. He agrees. The only downside was being unable to shift in the safe haven, but it was at least a neutral area to keep everyone, well, safe.

A low serpentine purr slips from his throat as they break over the hills and find a herd below them – the predator in him already shifting toward being on the hunt, and if Isla could hear his stomach rumbling right now it would be almost as loud as his roar. What do you think about a couple of those? He asks, lowering a wing and diving down to join her at her side.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-22-2022, 05:50 AM