you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

You're telling me, Isla agrees, and as Sunjata steps closer, there's very little left of her ramphire, such that she's much less likely to inadvertently start a fight with her fellow dragon. A shiver runs through her reptilian body, wings similarly shuffling on her back as he approaches, and she leans out to nose at his blood-soaked scales. Maybe we can make this a regular thing. It starts off lighthearted, given that they've both needed the break and the release, but the Attuned bond colours with her blush as she realises what exactly that entails.

I didn't mean-- ugh. Her laughters ripples through the bond, Isla snuffling around the remains of the ramphire before stretching out her wings. Shall we head back to the Refuge? she asks. Maybe we can drop by the market stalls, see what's there. If not just for you, we can at least get an idea of what we can stock in the brothel. The still nameless brothel.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-29-2022, 11:48 AM