you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i saw you comin' with the gun in your hands
Maybe we can make this a regular thing. Comes Isla’s suggestion and even however hard Sunjata blocks the attuned bond from her, it does nothing to block the surprise and subsequent rumble of laughter that slips down the bond alongside her own. Truthfully, it’s helped. It’s kept his mind at bay of the darker thoughts, unable to slip into them as easily as he always had. It keeps him pointed toward something rather than alcoholism and the too quiet walls of the refuge that hardly had visitors these days. I think I’d like that. He offers her, as if it soothes anything she might be worried about.

To share the freedom of flying was something he was more than capable and comfortable doing, and so long as they had a mutual understanding of… Well, everything else, it would keep it from getting overtly complicated, right?

The dragon’s wings ruffle, his wide head lifting to tilt over his shoulder back toward the refuge, before a slit steel blinks back at her. Bit of both, perhaps. Get you some new clothes that might fit you better than mine. The tease is light, the dragon turning to face the same direction she is, before his wing bumps into her (much like her own elbow bump toward him from earlier), and with the slightest hint of mischief the Flood takes back to the skies, sure she’ll follow just as quickly as before, and aims for the Refuge’s edges where they’ll need to walk the rest of the way in.
i can't want this, i can't want this
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-30-2022, 03:25 AM