you were more than just a short time
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

It's a relief, and one Isla doesn't try to hide, to hear that her suggestion hasn't met with any awkwardness; gods only know they've got enough going on without adding that into the mix. Me too, she murmurs, her jaws parting to snap at him playfully as he bumps her with a wing. Wasting no time, the Remedy takes to the air after Sunjata; this time she angles herself just above her fellow dragon so she can see when he descends - the last thing she wants is to be forced out of the shift mid-air.

Are you trying to say that your clothes don't suit me, Sunjata? she teases right back, though the pulse of agreement cuts through her jesting. As they head for the ground again at last, Isla shifts back with a touch of regret, but as much as she'd love to stay a dragon semi-permanently, there are other things to be done.

"You have much more of an accent in shift," she remarks, rolling her shoulders and smiling at him as they head into the Refuge, the Remedy gesturing for him to lead the way. "I like it."
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 12-30-2022, 09:30 AM