you were more than just a short time
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
A rumble of amusement dances down the Attuned bond toward Isla as he glances up toward the smaller dragon above him, angling toward the Refuge with ease, scouting out the markers he’d placed specifically so he wouldn’t end up hurting himself trying to fly in. That’s exactly what I’m saying. He teases her lightly, his accent wrapping around the words as he guides her down toward the edge of the Refuge.

Then, after they’ve landed and shifted and look a mess — covered in mud and blood. He fixes his shirt a small amount, pulling it away from where it sticks to his skin and they continue to make their way in. His head angles toward her at her comment, though, having thought nothing of it before now. “Mm, I suppose I’m less focused on making it more understandable.” He rolls a shoulder in a light shrug as they reach the path toward the market. “I’m glad you can make sense of it.” He teases her with a small smirk.

Soon enough the market makes its appearance, a significant lack of people from before but enough are around to sell smaller batches of things, and he greets them quietly as he lets Isla decide where to start.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you were more than just a short time - by Isla - 11-29-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: you were more than just a short time - by Sunjata - 12-30-2022, 05:54 PM