Things that go boom
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

This was why the pair should have worked together long before they actually had, back in Northaven. Remi could be as creative and clever as he liked, but without someone like Ronin to offer practical knowledge, it was all a bit for naught. "So what I think I hear you saying...is your bar-created design is still best?"

The mention of the fireworks made Remi smile fondly. "That is true, I could. Although I had more raw ingredients then." Looking at his fingers, Remi wondered ... would his creation magic and his earth magic allow him to create the potassium nitrate he needed?

Tapping his fingers, Remi rose and moved to one of his work benches. Focusing before him, slowly a small pile of yellowish dust began to appear. With a wry grin, he glanced over his shoulder proudly at Ronin, though the former captain of training probably wouldn't realize what an accomplishment this small act was. "Yes. I can definitely do that."

And that was how Remi and Ronin had gone from making Molotov cocktails to grenades.

Яemi

I'm holding on to all the pieces of my heart's debris, until it's time
I'll pull it together and fix myself eventually & know it's mine
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Ronin - 03-11-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Things that go boom - by Remi - 03-11-2019, 09:42 PM