a home for my heart
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures
By the time Ever's voice rings out and makes Finn reconsider letting him have a key to begin with, he's already let his kisses descend down over Tobi's neck and collarbones, and he's about to begin lavishing her breasts with attention. That doesn't happen, of course, because the second the painfully awkward false start happens and Ever backs out of the apartment again, Finn is sitting up, colour high on his cheeks for an entirely different reason.

"Fuck," he says softly, and given the rarity of his curses, this is the equivalent of someone trying to set the couch on fire. Rubbing a hand across his forehead and eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose, the soft huff of laughter that leaves his lips doesn't sound all that amused at all. "Do you suppose I ought to go after him?" he asks, and although Finn is a kind and attentive father, he sort of hopes Tobi says no.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
October
when the night falls on you
& you don't know what to do
The sound of her son's voice is absolutely an unwanted intrusion in the imagery playing out in her mind, such that Tobi's eyes snap open. Grabbing for..well, whatever is nearest to try and deflect Ever's gaze, he's already gone before the need arises. "No...he isn't a child anymore, and...well. We were supposed to be home alone." Tobi murmurs, and though she reaches for Finn, her fingers seek to soothe rather than entice.

Sitting up so that she might fit against his chest and between his arms, the doctor sighs with a disappointment she can't really pin on anyone in particular. Pressing a kiss against Finn's chest, Tobi tries to swallow down her feelings of annoyance, before rallying with a smile.

"Our food would have gotten cold anyway, and besides...now we know Everest absolutely won't be back tonight, so once we eat..." Smiling softly, Tobi presses her nose softly against Finn's, before letting her lips brush against his. "I love you, Finn." She mumbles, before nodding her head that he should gather their shirts while she set about arranging their dinner.

~FIN
nothing you confess
could make me love you less